Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I just found out that a childhood friend of mine died of cancer today. She was a mom and a wife, a smiling, cheerful soul, and I can't stop crying, such a chord is touched.

I thought about skipping the breath tip, what could I offer in such a state of emotion? And then of course, I realized, that this too is something I need to breathe in, and release.

Breathe in the pain and sadness, breathe out . Breathe in the love, breathe out. Breathe in the good memories, breathe out. Breathe in the regrets that come with knowing I will not know her any more, breathe out. Breathe in the wild range of colors of each day of life, breathe out.

Feel it all, and release. I am alive, and I am here now, breathing. And to honor my friend, I will be grateful for this moment, for my breath, for the future joys and pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment