Thursday, December 2, 2010

Eat, Drink and Be Peaceful! A Party!

Celebrate and Be Warm!

Thursday, December 9th at 5:30pm
850 2nd St. Ste. A, Santa Rosa, CA 95404

We're throwing a party to celebrate a year of abundance! We'd love to see you in our newly decorated office and eat yummy food with you! I'm adding warming elements to my treatments, and will be giving samples of treatments with warm neck pillows, booties, and more! At 6:30 I will lead a short session of breathing meditation in my room.

I am offering a $15 discount on all massages and gift certificates booked that night. Massage is such an amazing gift for yourself or for someone you love to rejuvenate the body and soul, and let go of worries.

RSVP if you can, and also feel free to drop by either way.

Happy December, holidays, winter, and YOU!

Jessica



New Hours
My new office hours are:

Tuesdays 2pm-6pm
Wednesdays 4-6pm
Thursdays 4-6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment